This is my collection for the annual Christmas Presents Show. My jewellery will be exhibited at Bankfield Museum in Halifax.
Turquoise Tassel Necklace with Matching Bracelet.
Onyx Metallics Necklace & Earrings.
Magnetic Hematite Bracelet & Earrings.
Freshwater Pearl Illusion Set.
Biwa Pearl Charm Set.
Swarovski Fuchsia Heart Set.
Abalone Tapered Fan Set.
Crystal Heart Necklace & Earrings.
Honey Heart Necklace & Earrings.
Beaded Abalone Set.
Abalone & Swarovski Crystal Necklace.
Rose Quartz & Onyx Briolette Earrings.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I came to your site to say thanks for the comment on my "control" inspire me thursday piece and couldn't stop looking at your site, gorgeous jewerly!!! katy
2 comments:
I came to your site to say thanks for the comment on my "control" inspire me thursday piece and couldn't stop looking at your site, gorgeous jewerly!!! katy
I too love your jewelry. My faves here would be the crystal heart necklace and earrings.
Hoping your sales go well.
Post a Comment