Wednesday 15 August 2007

Autumn Jewellery Collection

I've just finished work on my autumn jewellery collection. It went on show today at the Piece Hall Art Gallery in Halifax, West Yorkshire. It will be there until October when the Christmas collection arrives. I'm having fun working on it at the moment - lots of sparkly party jewellery.
So here are a few of the autumn pieces.


Champagne Shell Necklace
With Mother of Pearl, Bronze Freshwater Pearls, Frangia and twisted shell sticks.

Sunset Necklace
With vintage tapered pendants and an assortment of glass and seed beads. I'm entering this one for the Aug-Sep monthly challenge on UK Beaders. The theme is "summer sunsets."

Copper Charm Necklace
With Smoky Quartz and gold Freshwater Pearl Charms.


Tiger Eye Branches Necklace
This was very complicated to make but I'm happy with how it turned out. It is made with Tiger Eye chips, golden cube and rootbeer seed beads. It is based on a necklace in the book "Making Jewellery" which I just got out from the library.



Golden Donut Necklace
A slightly better picture of this necklace which I posted earlier in the blog.

Smoky Quartz Abacus Necklace
Pendant made with Eni Oken's abacus tutorial. (http://www.enijewelry.com/lessons/abacuspendant-016.html)
It took 15 feet of sterling silver wire and 3 hours to make the pendant! Its not perfect but I quite like its wonky handmade look (thats my excuse anyway). I've used Smoky Quartz and a mixture of glass beads and swarovski crystals.

Golden Multi-String Necklace
Also posted earlier - I made it as part of my colour experiments.

Freshwater Pearl Charm Bracelet
With Biwa stick pearls, Biwa coin pearls, Mother of Pearl, Rock Quartz and Swarovski.

Autumn Garden Bracelet
This is maybe my favourite one. I love the autumn colours which I based on the resin flower and leaf pendants.


Shell Necklace, Earrings & Charm Bracelet Set
Made with lots of types of shell which I attatch to headpins making charms.

Smoky Quartz Bracelet

Turquoise & Gold Two Strand Bracelet
I love turquoise and gold/bronze together so I'm planning a necklace in the same colours with Turquoise nugget gemstones.

Thanks for looking ... Hope you liked it!












No comments: