Tuesday 19 August 2008

A Brillante Award

Thank you Pattie blogging Queen, and my eternal artistic inspiration, for this new blog award.

The rules of accepting are as follows:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Here are my favourites:

Jessica Stride

Niki Kelce

Peggi Habets

Carra

Carol Huddleston

iTkUpiLLi

Radha Ramachandran

4 comments:

Peggi Habets Studio said...

Hey! I just dropped into your blog and saw that you included my blog in your nominees. Thank you! I will pass it on soon as I can get caught up.

Carol H. said...

Oh my gosh, thank you very much for the award! I will think about my seven blogs to choose over the next couple of days. I really need to post more to my own blog, I have loads of sketches but I'm terribly lazy at posting them.

*itKuPiLLi* said...

Thank you Laura
I´m very honored. I´ll come back and pick the award later. ;)

carra said...

Thank you for the award, Laura, such an honour! I will pick it up and pass it on later today.
Love,
Carra