Thursday 10 January 2008

60 Random Questions

Thanks Ina for this.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6.30am - Thanks Captain Woodhouse!

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls - freshwater iridescent black.

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies?
I Am Legend on the ferry 2 days ago.

4. What is your favourite TV show?
CSI (the original and the best).

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Kellog’s Crunchy Nut or sometimes a marshmallow - a white one.

6. What is your middle name?
Ann

7. What food do you dislike?
Beans make me cringe. Honestly.

8. What is your favourite CD at the moment?
“Sing Away The Sadness” by Paula Ryan.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Ugh I don’t - driving is too stressful. The last car I drove was our Nissan Micra to my Grandma’s house.

10. Which is your favourite sandwich?
Tuna, red onion, black pepper & cucumber. From Moon on A Stick (Random name for sandwich shop!).

11. What characteristics do you despise?
There isn’t one I despise.

12. Favourite item of clothing?
My Harley belt or maybe my Land of the Giants T-Shirt.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for aVacation where would you go?
Just one place? Iceland, Croatia, South Africa or ideally a long round the world trip. I know - I’m spoiled.

14. What colour is your bathroom?
White

15. Favourite brand of clothing?
Don’t have one

16. Where would you retire?
Scotland

17. Most memorable birthday?
18th for all the wrong reasons.

18. Favourite Sport to watch?
Snooker.

19. Furthest place you are sending this?
Cyberspace!

20. Who do you expect to send this back to you?
Michael, reluctantly, when I bully him to do so. And ‘cos we rock the random questions.

21. Person you expect to send it back first?
---

22. Favourite saying?
Not a saying but my current favourite quote is “I’m rushing ahead like a painting locomotive”. Van Gogh.

23. When is your birthday?
19th December

24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A 2am-person.

25. What is your shoe size?
8 :-(

26. Pets?
Beautiful Hoppy and Mora.

27. What did you want to be when you were little?
A barmaid!

28. What are you today?
Undiscovered

29. What is your favourite candy?
I’ll take it all.

30. What is your favourite flower?


Don’t like the smell of flowers (bad job experience at a florists) but I’ll say a white rose for Yorkshire.

31. What is a day on the calendar you are lookingforward to?
13th January, my trip to London.

32. What church/temple do you attend?
None

33. What are you listening to right now?
My dad talking on the telephone, (Multi-tasking) he just said “I got another bloomin flat tyre.”

34. What was the last thing you ate?
Fish & Chips (good to be back home baby)

35. Do you believe in Angels?
Yes

36. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Yellow

37. What is your pet peeve?
People reading the newspaper from back to front.

38. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Dad - right now.

39. Favourite soft drink?
Orange juice dilute.

40. Favourite restaurant?
Samarkand Indian restaurant in Heckmondwike
41. Hair Colour?
Red

42. Siblings?
Nope

43. Favourite day of the year?
Birthday, but did it have to be so close to Christmas?

46. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

47. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate

48. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Yes of course and with random facts.

49. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday when I saw my favourite painting at the Van Gogh Museum.

50. What is under your bed?
My cat.

51. Who is the friend you've had longest?
KP

52. What did you do last night?
Sailed on the ferry from Rotterdam to Hull.

53. Favourite smell?
Creasort - is that just me?

54. What are you afraid of?
Children

55. How many keys on your key ring ?
2. Despite my dad’s continued efforts to give me keys to front door, back door, shed, garage front, garage back, gate …

56. How many years at your current job?
...

57. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday

58. How many towns have you lived in?
One

59. Do you make friends easily?
I don’t know really - do I? Yes I think so.

60. How many folks will you send this to?
Anyone who reads my blog.

No comments: