Monday 18 February 2008

Art Pilgrimage Part Three


Tate Liverpool

I'm back now from my third art gallery inspired holiday for 2008. I was visiting the Tate gallery in Liverpool. Tate Liverpool is a great little gallery at the Albert Docks. I went on a school trip a few years ago but it was nice to go back and do some more exploring.



Despite a series of embarrassing events travelling on the coach down there I had an interesting few days in the city. They are very chuffed with themselves for winning European Capital of Culture 2008 and have got a lot of special events and attractions on to celebrate. I got totally lost one day and came across a big art supply and discount bookshop which was quite exciting!

So thats it for holidays now. I had booked a trip to go to Italy but it has been cancelled due to lack of intetest :( I'll be keeping occupied with my Humanities Open University course for the next 9 months. I'm also hoping to join up to some new art groups in my local area.

No comments: