Friday 7 March 2008

IMT - Leap

For Inspire Me Thursday "Leap"... Wait let me explain ...


I feel I've made a big leap forward this week. I've been feeling sorry for myself and not doing much (see last post). But I made myself go out on Wednesday and do something. Painting makes me happy so I decided to join a new art class. I've been wanting to for ages and was finally brave enough.

So this is the very unfinished painting I did there. Its a lady called Anne who was our model. Not great but its a move in the right direction.

Glad to be getting back on my creative feet (if you see what I mean)!

2 comments:

MyArtInProgress said...

I'm glad your feeling better, your painting looks great can't wait to see the finished product.

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Ah...but it is GREAT! You are far more amazing than you give yourself credit for! And actually I like it just like this...but I will wait till you say you are finished...
KEEP ON CREATING!